Do you love making clients feel good about themselves like we do?
Are you searching for a team to join who really care and respect each
other? Would you like to feel appreciated and be rewarded for hard
work? With a clear career path to work towards you’ll be able to
achieve your full potential. If this sounds like a salon you would like
to belong to then call Dana on 07825567721
Struggling To Find That Perfect Christmas Gift For Somebody You Know Loves Hair?
Let Us Help You With Our Top 3 Favourite Christmas Gift Ideas…
1. KODO HAIR BOBBLES-The pain free hair bobbles that don’t tangle or leave marks in your hair. They last longer than any other hair bobble and come in 8 different colours. You get 3 bobbles in a box and they are just £3.99
2. AN OCTOPUS HAIR LESSON-45 minutes with one of our hair experts, time to share some hot hair tips and to show you how to get the most out of your hair! A lesson costs £25
3.OUR BLOWDRY BUNDLE-This present will really impress your loved one! Not only do you get a DIVA hairdryer worth £46 but you also get a wash and blowdry to have in the salon all for just £50
You can personalize your own packages too with our Octopus Gift Vouchers!
WONDERS OF WINTER
Does your hair feel dryer than usual? Are you battling with frizzy, unruly hair? It’s a sure sign that winter is on it’s way! Fear no more, kerastraight can cure this for up to 3 months!
IS KERASTRAIGHT FOR YOU?
Kerastraight works on most hair types- from curly, unruly, frizzy hair to weak, dry or damaged hair. Even the most unmanageable hair shows effortless results!
THE SCIENCE PART… MADE EASY…
Kerastraight transforms your hair by adding a low PH protein patch deep into each hair strand. The main ingredients are keratin and cysteine which your hair is made up of naturally, these create strength within the hair… This all gets sealed in using heat! All you have to do is to remember to use your recommended aftercare treatments and TA-DAH! Frizz-free manageable healthy hair!
It really is that easy!
– Your expert Octopus advice comes from Helinne.
With Autumn upon us, now is the ideal time to zap some life into your hair colour. Finding the perfect colour tone to suit you can be tricky, but getting it right can transform you, making you look younger, more stylish, and giving you the confidence you want. Introducing Aimee, our very own colour ambassador who will be holding her first colour clinic on Thursday 25th September from 6pm. If you would like some expert advice for FREE then all you have to do is to call the salon and book in for your personalized colour consultation. During your consultation Aimee will give you all the advice you need on finding a hair colour that will be the envy of everyone. You will also receive £10 off any hair colour you book with Aimee available to use until the end of October. Places are limited so pick up the phone and call the salon now on 01604 756685. See you there!
If you love the freshly coloured feeling you get after you have your hair coloured, then just follow these simple 5 steps and we promise your colour will stay vibrant for longer…
1. Decide with your stylist what colour would work best for your lifestyle. If you don’t have much time to visit the salon for a colour then high maintenance colours would be no good for you. Consultation is vital in deciding the correct colour, it’s at this point you can discuss what tones would suit you best and your stylist can advise you on the latest techniques and trends that may work better on your hair.
2.Try not to wash your hair for 48 hours after you have had it coloured….this is key to keeping your colour locked in.
3.Pick your shampoo wisely! You need a shampoo with a low pH level…ideally around 4.5-5.5 which will seal the colour in….anything higher then your colour will wash out very quickly.
4.Use heat protection when you use a heat appliance….EVERY TIME!
5. If you are towards the end of your colour or need a zap then use a coloured conditioner…the ones I hugely recommend are the Fudge treatments. They cost around £3.70 and you can get 2-3 treatments depending on the length of your hair. They come in different colours and give you that ‘just coloured’ feeling…perfect for the up-coming party season!
If you have any colour questions, or would like some advice on colour then call the salon on 01604 756685.